Friday, August 24, 2012

Ecover Laundry Powder Zero - Product Review

One of the chores I enjoy doing every week is the laundry. Nothing beats the smell of freshly laundered clothes just out of the dryer! I always like to try new laundry products, so when I was sent a box of Ecover powdered laundry soap, I was pleased as punch. Ecover Zero is fragrance free without any harmful bleaches or brighteners. Everyone is going green now, so Ecover is the perfect step towards a greener lifestyle, as it uses plant-based and mineral ingredients, it's septic safe and biodegradable. I found my clothes to be clean and fresh after coming out of the wash. The only thing I wasn't too happy about was that it did not come with a measuring cup. Instead, there is an opening on the side of the box that you pour the powder out of, but I was unsure how much to add. Other than that, I thought Ecover Zero was a great laundry powder!


Ecover also makes dish detergents, cleaners, and hand soaps, among other products. To find out more about Ecover, go here.

Disclaimer: The product mentioned above was given free of charge as part of Naturally Savvy Approved Bloggers program. The opinions expressed in this post are those of Seapotato and have not been influenced in any other way.

No comments: